Vet Ed 2017 Liverpool
PRE-BOOKING NOW CLOSED
Why not avoid the last-minute scramble and pre-book your preferred choice of interactive and poster sessions?
REGISTERED delegates can express a preference for workshop and poster attendance in advance of the conference. If you have not yet registered, please do so first by clicking on the 'Online Registration NOW OPEN' tab on the left.
Whilst we will endeavour to give you your first preference, due to workshop size limitations, this may not always be possible. For this reason you can choose a second and third choice. If you choose the same sessions twice we will assume you have no preference.
Please note that you are very welcome to make your choices 'on the day' when you arrive at Vet Ed but due to workshop size limitations some workshops may already be full.
WORKSHOP / POSTER PRESENTERS:
Please ENSURE you choose the session that you are due to present in
The draft programme for Vet Ed 2017 is now available. Please click here for further details.
Poster presenters have recently been contacted with instructions for submission. However if that e-mail gets lost in your inbox, the instructions can be downloaded from here:
Poster Submission Instructions
For the first time at Vet Ed we will be running a debate entitled "Transition into the workplace - Is it the job of Vet Schools or the Profession?"
The 2 opposing sides are:
- This house believes that the VET SCHOOLS should be doing more to help students make the transition into the workplace
- This house believes that the PROFESSION should be doing more to help students make the transition into the workplace
The debate will be chaired by Lord Trees and is designed to stimulate a lively but friendly discussion.
If any delegates are interested in being on the debate panel, please contact us via this link.
Conference registration for Vet Ed 2017 is NOW OPEN
Early bird registration closes 22nd April 2017
Late bird registration closes 21st May 2017
Options available are:
Pre-conference Workshops - Wednesday 5th July 2017
- Conference attendance (including lunch and refreshments) - £30.00
- Beatles Magical Mystery Tour - £15.00
Main Conference - Thursday 6th July to Friday 7th July 2017
- 2-day conference attendance (including lunch and refreshments) - £120.00
- STUDENT DISCOUNT 2-day conference attendance (including lunch and refreshments) - £50
- Conference dinner at the Liverpool Maritime Museum (including transport) - £50.00
Accommodation at £52.50 / night is available for the following dates:
- Tuesday 4th July 2017
- Wednesday 5th July 2017
- Thursday 6th July 2017
- Friday 7th July 2017
In order to secure your place at Vet Ed 2017 please click on the link below:
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR VET ED 2017
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to Liverpool.