The main conference will be hosted in the University's Central Teaching Hub, a mere 1 minute walk from the accommodation facilities.
All sessions will be held in the Central Teaching Hub. The facilities include:
- Large lecture theatre with a capacity of 245 delegates for keynote presentations, poster sessions and main workshop
- 2 further lecture theatres (with a capacity of 150 and 85) for further poster sessions and workshops
- 3 seminar rooms for additional workshops
- Large poster room adjacent to refreshments / lunch area
Tags: Venue, Main Conference
The Pre-Conference Workshop, taking place on Wednesday 5th July 2017, will be hosted in the University of Liverpool's Veterinary Teaching Suite. This facility houses our state of the art dissection rooms and clinical skills laboratory, and is located on the main Liverpool campus.
Tags: Venue, Pre-Conference
The conference dinner on 6th July 2017 will be hosted in the Merseyside Maritime Museum.
Located on the world famous Albert Dock, the Maritime Museum has its own dedicated event spaces situated on the 4th floor. At this converted warehouse, it conveys a charm like no other, with its original features this building is bursting with character. The event suite offers guests unrivalled views of the Dock itself and the Liverpool Waterfront. In addition the champagne reception will be held in the Art and Sea exhibition.
The conference dinner will include:
- Champagne reception in the Art and the Sea museum
- 3 course meal (including wine) in the main function room overlooking the Albert Docks
- Fully stocked cash bar
- Disco (The Beatles may feature here)
Tags: Main Conference, Social
Confirmed Keynote Spearers:
- Professor the Lord Sandy Trees BVM&S PhD MRCVS
- Louise O’Dwyer MBA BSc(Hons) VTS(ECC) DipAVN(Med & Surg) RVN
Tags: Speaker, Main Conference
Delegates will be accommodated in Crown Place, our new halls of residence. All rooms are en-suite with a shared living area / kitchen.
Located on Brownlow Hill in the centre of the University’s city campus, Crown Place was constructed on the site previously occupied by the School of Veterinary Sciences and provides self-catered ensuite accommodation to 1259 students.
- Fully furnished single study bedrooms
- Personal tea / coffee making facilities
- Fast WiFi & Broadband connections
- En suite bathroom
- Shared social kitchen / dining space with television
Tags: Venue, Main Conference, Pre-Conference