The Pre-Conference Workshop, taking place on Wednesday 5th July 2017, will be hosted in the University of Liverpool's Veterinary Teaching Suite. This facility houses our state of the art dissection rooms and clinical skills laboratory, and is located on the main Liverpool campus.
Delegates will be accommodated in Crown Place, our new halls of residence. All rooms are en-suite with a shared living area / kitchen.
Located on Brownlow Hill in the centre of the University’s city campus, Crown Place was constructed on the site previously occupied by the School of Veterinary Sciences and provides self-catered ensuite accommodation to 1259 students.
- Fully furnished single study bedrooms
- Personal tea / coffee making facilities
- Fast WiFi & Broadband connections
- En suite bathroom
- Shared social kitchen / dining space with television
The main conference will be hosted in the University's Central Teaching Hub, a mere 1 minute walk from the accommodation facilities.
All sessions will be held in the Central Teaching Hub. The facilities include:
- Large lecture theatre with a capacity of 245 delegates for keynote presentations, poster sessions and main workshop
- 2 further lecture theatres (with a capacity of 150 and 85) for further poster sessions and workshops
- 3 seminar rooms for additional workshops
- Large poster room adjacent to refreshments / lunch area